Welcome to Ann Bridal
Ann Bridal established in 1972 and celebrating its 46th year in business this year. We are a highly successful bridal shop with a great reputation for providing a friendly and relaxed approach to finding the perfect wedding dress.
We aim to please all of our potential brides by dressing them from head-to-toe ready for their wonderful day. We stock some of the UK’s foremost designer dresses including the latest from Mori Lee and Ronald Joyce. We have a huge range of wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, evening wear, tiaras, shoes,veils and jewellery. We are a stockist of the Rainbow Club shoe collection with an added service that your shoes can be colour-matched.
Our shop is over two floors. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff share over 100 years of knowledge and experience.
We believe in helping you to choose the right dress for your special day with our considerable years of experience and we understand how daunting this task can be.
Why choose us as an independent retailer when you're buying your dress
We have invested in a large range of gowns in many different styles and sizes to help you choose your most important purchase and we will look after you throughout the purchase, from measuring to advice on veils, shoe heights and dress lengths. After all your dress is probably the most talked about and admired on your day.
- We will give you 15% off your bridesmaid dresses whether its 1 or 8.
- We will give you special discounts off your accessories veils, tiaras and shoes.
- We will also give you our special bride price on all our menswear wedding outfits via Mr Mackys Menswear.
- We will steam your dress prior to your wedding day after your seamstress has completed all your alterations.
- We include a woven breathable dress bag to store your dress in.
- We have secured great rates for you to get your dress cleaned and boxed after your wedding.
- Lastly we will give you our best service because we care.
Appointment bookings are generally 60-75 minutes and we aim for you to try on a maximum of 5 dresses. We ask that you confirm your booking the day before and when booking we need your wedding date and contact telephone number. We would also advise that you bring a maximum of 3 guests as sometimes our shop can become very busy.
If you are unable to make the appointment for whatever reason please can you call us so it can be offered to someone else on our waiting list as most days we operate an appointment waiting list.
if possible take some time to view the collections online then call or e-mail for further information or to arrange a convenient appointment.
Appointments on Sundays and late nights are booked by prior arrangement and these appointments carry an additional pre-paid charge of £25, which is non refundable (unless a dress purchase is made).